After much thought, we have decided to postpone Mixed Concrete to a date in March. Given the adverse weather and the consequent rescheduling of University events, we believe it is best to postpone the event. Please stay tuned for our new date TBA. Thank you for your interest and support. We are so appreciative.
Mixed Concrete 2015 is less than one week away. We can’t wait!
Here are some updates from our end:
1. We released our 2015 promotional video. Watch it here: https://vimeo.com/120046088
2. Almost all of the artwork has been SUBMITTED. We are proud of the strength and variety of participation among artists.
3. Next week, you can find our whole team at TRU Deli + Wine Bar installing and getting ready for the opening on Friday night. Thankfully, TRU is not at all a bad place to hang out :)
4. We are excited to announce a live musical performance at this year’s opening reception. We will have an acoustic guitarist, keyboardist, and singer to infuse a cold night with all our favorite melodies.
5. Remember: this year, the auction is only one night. Bidding will end at 11pm on Friday night!
ARTISTS: Email images of your work to us at email@example.com by Feb. 18th.
We are collecting all accepted work on Friday, February 20th in Hanes Art Center.
Aaaaaaand that’s a wrap, 2014! On to another year, full of exciting and happy prospects.
The date for Mixed Concrete TWENTYFIFTEEN is…February 27th!
We are accepting submissions NOW! Email us your info and images.
Artists, remember to bring any work from home back to Chapel Hill after the break!
Cheers to 2015, the Mixed Concrete team.
Artists: a reminder to email us images of your submissions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas break is a great time to work on pieces for the show!! Don’t forget!
We are so grateful for another successful event this year. A big thank you to everyone who came out and supported Mixed Concrete’s third annual show. Looking forward to keeping this event going in years to come.
If you were unable to attend the event, you can still make a donation online!
Again, Mixed Concrete wouldn’t be possible without your support – we are so appreciative.