Thank you for coming to the meeting today! If you are donating art to the show, here is what we need from you:
1) Artist Statement
2) Dimensions of your piece
3) Title of your work (s) and how you want your name to appear
4) Compensation percentage (or flat out monetary amount) you are asking for
5) The physical piece of art you are submitting. We will be in the Supply Exchange on the 2nd floor of Hanes Art Center tomorrow from 12-2:30 to collect art. If you can’t make it during this time, please email us to work out an individual time.
If you are interested in helping with any of the following, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you the details.
(1) helping set up this weekend
(2) volunteering at the show
(3) helping with the kids’ art project on MLK Monday
(4) taking pictures at the show
Thank you so much for being part of the show!